Question: What kind of camping lead do I Need?

What cable do you need for camping?

The hook up cable (or extension lead) is the main cable youll need to get power to your vehicle or camping unit. You must have one of these to use a campsites power supply. The mains cable will have a 3-pin electric hookup male end socket to plug into the power bollard.

Tell us about you

Find us at the office

Konno- Clarizio street no. 93, 50578 Berlin, Germany

Give us a ring

Kaylah Molenkamp
+97 681 738 272
Mon - Fri, 10:00-16:00

Contact us