Question: Can you take your girlfriend with you in the military?

Can I claim my girlfriend as a dependent if she lives with me?

Answer: Yes, you can file her as a dependent if she lives with you. You should be able to get the AOTC as well. If you paid the tuition in your name you will get a 1098-T form. Use this form while filing your taxes to ensure you get the credit for paying her tuition.

Tell us about you

Find us at the office

Konno- Clarizio street no. 93, 50578 Berlin, Germany

Give us a ring

Kaylah Molenkamp
+97 681 738 272
Mon - Fri, 10:00-16:00

Contact us